- Welcoming guests at the main entrance, and greeting them appropriately as per the time.
- Escort guests to their rooms and explain hotel facilities.
- Assist the guests to deliver all baggage, faxes, messages, and packages to guests and do several other tasks according to the guest’s request.
- Assist with valet parking during the arrival and departure of the guest.
- Receive and store the guest luggage and keep a proper record of level tags
- Store the guest’s luggage in the luggage room and respond to their request.
- Tie the luggage tags to the guest’s luggage, especially for group check-in.
- Guide the guests to arrive at the reception desk and to wait beside them.
- 1 – 3 years of experience may require
- as Bellman,
- Ability to Provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others both verbally and written.
- Able to move the lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 80 pounds.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.