Chef Lapland Hotels
Complete job description
Would you like to work in an amazing atmosphere in magical Lapland; see northern lights, visit santa claus and spend your free time skiing on the slopes?
We are currently seeking to recruit passionate CHEFS who will support the Chef de Partie, Sous-chef or Chef de cuisine in the daily food preparation in order to meet the set standard and quality levels of our our client, Lapland Hotels-chain in Northern Finland.
We expet the following things from the applicant:
- EU-citizenship/passport or valid working permit to Finland.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the sector.
- Proper and safe usage of all kitchen equipment.
- Have knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
- Be able to clearly define productivity standards with quality requirements and methods required to obtain them.
- Good spoken English.
- Good hygiene knowledge and HACCP Standards.
- High energy, ability to work under pressure, good organizational skills and inter personal skills.
In addition, you will benefit from:
- Ability to see your role as a meaningful part of the hotel organization.
- Smile that does not cling in a hurry!
- Wages are related to your former experience, from 12.08 € / hour.
- Accommodation is located nearby and costs around 200-280 €/month/bed/per. person.
- Beautiful Finnish nature and chance to enjoy activities in amazing Lapland. During winter time for example northern lights, skiing, huskies, snowshoeing, slalom…
- We help you to get info how to work in Finland.
To apply for this job please visit www.staffpoint.fi.