PULLMAN, Accor Hotels
The 4-star Pullman Liverpool Hotel is located at Kings Dock on Liverpool’s world famous waterfront. Boasting an incredible location in the heart of the city, this hotel truly is a Jewel in the Accor brand portfolio. Pullman is a stylish and in tune luxury brand with a focus on inspiring a new generation of business travellers and business leaders. Hyper-connected and sophisticated explorers, every day they invent new ways of doing business worldwide. The world is their playground and every moment is an opportunity. Their life is a mix of business and pleasure, a balance of efficiency and personal well-being.
As a Receptionist, your main objective is to deliver a guest experience that is unique and brings the brand to life. At Pullman Liverpool, we want our guests to do their best, achieve their goals and be recognised for their success. You will support the hotel’s front of house function, to perform front office, reception and information operations, applying the organisational operational procedures as defined by Reception Shift Leaders and the Reception Manager. To promote the Pullman brand philosophy through an exemplary attitude, behaviour, appearance and communication skills. To take care of guests from their arrival through to their departure.
· To be present and visible in the hotel ground floor and easily identifiable by guests as the person to whom they should go to as the first point of call, welcome guests immediately.
· Anticipate guest needs and provide current, accurate and relevant information personalised to guests and visitors individual needs.
· Handle guest requests for information and provide answers, putting them in contact with the appropriate people
· Always work in a heartist manner
· Handle any customer objections, comments or complaints; providing a response and solution as soon as possible while the guest is still at the hotel
· Collate and accurately store guests information, to improve future visits to the hotel
· To be committed to continual professional development
· To promote the hotel and identify upselling opportunities
· Promote Accor’s loyalty programme, adapting the sales pitch to suit the guest’s needs
· Ensure that all soft benefits are offered to each ALL member accordingly and targets are met
· Promote the Pullman brand philosophy through exemplary attitude, behaviour and communication skills.
· Contribute to guest satisfaction and guest relations, whilst taking care to respect administrative procedures
· Manage the flow of hotel guests, keeping waiting times to a minimum
· Make the guest’s stay easier, providing appropriate information and solutions to meet their needs
· Inform guests about the formalities and any particular conditions relating to their stay and the services available in the hotel
· Ensure all service and quality standards are upheld
· Check billing instructions and guest credit for compliance with hotel credit policy and ensure all transactions are handled in a secure manner
· Handle switch board phone calls efficiently and pass on information as necessary to other departments in a professional manner.
· Handle reservations for all points of sale as needed
· Be an expert on the city of Liverpool
· Ensure all quality and service standards are upheld in line with brand standards.
· To ensure ALL Safe & COVID-19 compliance in every activity undertaken
· Ensure that the workplace remain clean and tidy
· Ensure compliance with local laws and safety regulations
· Know and apply the hotel’s safety regulations (in case of fire etc.)
· Ensure the safety of people and property
· Respect the hotel’s commitments to the “Environmental Charter- Accor Planet 21” (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc.)
· Will undertake reasonable duties as dictated by Shift Leader and Reception Manager.
Qualifications & Skills
To successfully fill this role you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· At least two years’ customer service experience, preferably in a Luxury Hotel environment
· Positive and welcoming attitude
· Excellent communication skills
· Exceptional interpersonal skills
· Extremely well organised and attention to detail
· Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
· Commitment to and passion for delivering high levels of customer service
· Must speak fluent English. Other languages preferred
· The right candidate will have competent use of all the Microsoft suite products
· Experience of working with Opera is preferential
· A qualification in Hotel Management/Business Administration
· Fluent in a second language
To apply for this job please visit careers.accor.com.