The Sanctuary House Hotel, Westminste
Bar and Waiting Staff
|Hiring Organization||The Sanctuary House Hotel, Westminster|
|Post Name||Bar and Waiting Staff|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 14 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SW1H 9LA|
Full Job Description
What we can offer you?
- 25% staff discount off food and drink, across all our pubs and hotels for you and your friends and family. This increases the longer you work for us, up to 40%
- A fair share of tips paid on top of your hourly pay
- Discounted hotel stays
- Access to ‘My Fuller’s – our online benefits platform where you can make savings at 100’s retailers and access discounted gym memberships, cinema tickets, and much more!
- Healthcare Cash Plan – after 1 year with us you will have access to a 24-hour GP service and the ability to claim your money back for dentist and eyecare appointments – plus many more.
- Full induction and training
- Opportunity to grow in your role
- The option to receive 30% of your earnings as you earn them. This means you won’t need to wait until payday for your money.
The Sanctuary House is a busy hotel offering fine accommodations in Westminster. There are 34 bedrooms, a bar and restaurant, and a steady stream of tourist and corporate visitors all year round.
Are you a team player?
Join us as Front of House Team Members and work alongside a friendly team that always has each other’s backs. Being sociable, friendly, and not afraid to show your individuality is key when greeting, serving, and looking after customers to make sure they go home happy and raring to return.
Ask anyone- it’s the people that make Fuller’s. Don’t worry if you don’t have experience; bar work here isn’t just about knowledge or qualifications. It’s about heart, character, and personality.
All we ask is that you be an excellent team player, friendly and engaging with a positive attitude. You will be delivering all the things that are important to Fuller’s – outstanding cask-conditioned ales, delicious fresh food, great wines, and engaging service. We take great pride in the premium quality of our products and services, so equally important is that you have pride in your work.