Barcelo Hotel Group
Restaurant & Bar Manager
Barceló Hotel Group in Spain is currently looking to recruit a Restaurant & Bar Manager to join their team on a full-time basis.
The Mission of the Role:
The main mission of the position is performing the duties of management, planning, organisation, and control, not only of the Restaurant but also of the staff.
- Manage Restaurant and Bar operations
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Restaurant team
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food cost control and Payroll effectiveness
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Incentivize team members to maximize sales and revenue
- Develop menus with other members of the Food and Beverage team
- Accountable for monthly stock takes
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure communication meetings and daily briefings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Ensure staffing levels cover business demands & ongoing training
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working.
- A degree from a Hospitality and Tourism School, a diploma in Vocational Training in Hospitality
- Languages: English (essential), other languages a plus (depending on destination)
- Computer skills at the user level
- Knowledge of implements and area machines
- Knowledge of cooking, pairings, and cocktails, as well as of other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Minimum experience of 2 years in a similar position
- Mandatory HACCP training.
Barceló Hotel Group:
Barceló Group is a family-owned company founded in 1931 by Simón Barceló in Mallorca (Spain). Our expansion to the world’s major destinations, along with our clear growth strategy, has allowed us to position ourselves as the 2nd largest chain in Spain and one of the top 30 in the world in terms of the number of rooms.
Our commitment to ensuring the satisfaction of our visiting guests and the well-being of our entire team has been rewarded with the “Best Hotel Management Company in the World” award at the latest edition of the World Travel Awards, considered the Oscars of the international tourism sector.
Currently, Barceló Hotel Group has 270 urban and resort hotels with 4 and 5 stars, totalling over 60,000 rooms distributed in 24 countries.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.com.mt.