Guest Relations Agent (Call Centre)
Assist Supervisors and managers to ensure that daily operations are run smoothly. Ensure all telephone enquiries are handled professionally with proper telephone etiquette in line with our Operating Procedures. Attend to guests’ morning calls and other requests.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Manages the console (e.g. DND, busy verify lines).
- Receives and transfers all calls to respective extensions and rooms.
- Assisting and providing information for all callers.
- Take down messages for guests.
- Ensure checklists are done accurately.
- Monitoring all the telephone printers – for wake up calls.
- Assist to carry out emergency and evacuation procedures.
- Responsible for morning calls
- Take down and programme morning calls.
- Ensure all morning calls are answered.
- Update the Back Office information white board.
- Monitor the contingency reports every hour.
- Maintaining an updated telephone extension list.
- Assisting guests with outgoing phone calls.
- Assisting guests with new reservations after office hours.
- Ensuring all guests’ complaints and feedback are recorded in Empower (GXP).
- Maintain effective service in line with the Hotel’s Corporate Image
- Company’s Grooming Standard
- Standard Operation Procedures
- Departmental Policies
- Corporate Policies
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience in handling Call Centre Operations.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Rotating shift work basis, including night shift.
- Able to start work within short notice period.
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.