The Housekeeping Coordinator role:
Housekeeping Coordinator is an integral part of the Housekeeping Team. As Housekeeping Coordinator you will act as the main point of contact in the Housekeeping Operation. Basic responsibilities include; responding to guest requests, assigning rooms to Room Attendants, dispatching information, assisting management, communicating with various departments on room status and supporting the overall day-to-day efficiency of the Housekeeping Operation.
Just some of the benefits Four Seasons Hotel Ten Trinity Square employees enjoy:
- £39,000 package which includes Hotel service charge, and salary.
- 40 hour working week
- Excellent Training and Career Development opportunities
- Up to 20 complimentary nights at any Four Seasons Hotels or Resort around the world with years of service.
- Free meals at Pepys while on duty including fruits, coffee/tea and fizzy drinks available throughout the day
- Up to 2 paid Wellness days per year!
- Holiday entitlement increases with years of service up to 33 days off
- Free Life Insurance while on duty.
- Bupa Dental and MediCash plan available.
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Season Ticket Loan & cycle to work scheme
- Free Uniform dry cleaning available
- Employee Experience: Annual Themed Employee Party and many social, charitable and sporting events throughout the year.
- Access to Wagestream– a salary advance benefit
- Employee Recognition Programmes
- &many, many more surprises to discover!
About Four Seasons Hotel Ten Trinity Square
Set in the heart of the City, overlooking Tower Bridge and the Tower of London, Ten Trinity Square is the starting point for discovering London’s historic past, alongside it’s exhilarating present. Only an archers arrow away from the Tower of London, Ten Trinity Square is a 100 room hotel with 41 Four Seasons Residences. The building houses our award-winning Spa, an exclusive members club as well as three exciting destinations restaurants.
Awarded two Michelin stars in the 2022 Michelin Guide, La Dame de Pic London is a vibrant destination for gourmands in the capital, showcasing Chef Anne-Sophie Pic’s creative French cuisine. Mei Ume offers traditional Chinese and Japanese dishes with a modern approach. Lastly, presiding at the heart of the hotel, Rotunda is a stylish and elegant venue set beneath an art deco domed ceiling, serving an all-day dining menu.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.