Full Job Description
- Analyzing data to recommend improvements to exist systems or processes
- Setting up new computers, networks, and software for new employees
- Providing support to IT staff by answering phones, processing paperwork, and responding to user requests
- Installing operating systems and other computer software applications on new computers
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure that all technology is working properly for the company
- Collecting, analyzing, and storing data for use in reports
- Supporting the maintenance of existing computer systems, including troubleshooting problems with hardware and software
- Assisting with computer network security by scanning for vulnerabilities and viruses
- Providing technical support for computer hardware and software issues
- Currently enrolled in any university taking up Information Technology courses and any related courses.
NOTE: Interns are entitled to free meals during the internship and we don’t offer an allowance.
Job Type: OJT (On job training)
- 8-hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Manila: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.hotelkimberly.com.