Hotel Maverick | Charlestowne Hotels
Hospitality Management Intern
Full Job Description
Position: Hospitality Management Intern
Hospitality Management Interns are responsible for providing a five-star welcome and departure experience to each guest, as well as, serving as ambassadors throughout the hotel.
While primarily based in front-of-house operations, internships will also include time spent in other departments throughout the hotel including but not limited to housekeeping, sales & marketing, and maintenance. Time spent in these areas will include learning departmental-specific skills and resources to help students gain experience in the different operations throughout all hotel areas.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Front Desk Agents make the first impression upon our guests by extending a warm welcome and providing information about the hotel and local area.
- Front Desk Agents are also responsible for settling guest accounts upon check-out, resolving guest issues, and completing special requests.
- Contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out, regardless of where stationed in the hotel.
- Maintain a high profile in the day-to-day operations. Identify different types of guests and their needs, providing anticipatory service and exceeding their expectations.
- Answering all phone calls made to the hotel in a professional manner.
- Creating and quoting reservations, rates, and packages.
- The commitment of 6 months
- Must have no other internships
- Interns are employees of the hotel and should not have any other job obligations
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobappnetwork.com.