Hotel Paras Mahal
Front Office Assistant
Full Job Description
We are looking for a capable and friendly front office assistant to work at our reception area. In this role, your duties will include answering incoming calls, scheduling appointments, and welcoming visitors. You may also be required to order office supplies.
To ensure success, front office assistants should possess experience in office administration and the ability to communicate with members of the public.
- Reporting to management and performing administrative duties.
- Answering telephone calls, as well as screening and forwarding calls.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments, meetings, and events.
- Welcoming and assisting visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Handling basic inquiries and sorting mail.
- Copying, scanning, and filing documents.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Keeping the reception area tidy and observing professional etiquette.
- Performing other administrative tasks, if required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 – ₹15,000.00 per month
- Food provided
- Rotational shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Both Vaccinations to be done
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sector 11, Hiran Magri, Udaipur, Udaipur – 313001, Rajasthan: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- Front Office: 1 year (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- English (Required)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.