The Mercure Bridgwater Hotel is located in the heart of Bridgwater town center and offers 119, 4 star bedrooms and is complimented by a Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill.
This Receptionists position is for someone who has a previous customer service background, although preferred previous hotel experience is not required as full Reception training will be provided. In an open plan reception, you will essentially be the hotel host and will be responsible for meeting and greeting all guests and being their first point of contact at the hotel.
- You must be available for both early (6.00am-2.30pm) and late (2.00pm-10.30pm) shifts, due to the nature of the business a mix of weekdays, weekends and public holidays will be worked.
- You should be passionate about customer service.
- You will be checking guests in/out of the Hotel.
- Making hotel and restaurant bookings.
- Taking payments for guests and ensuring the correct billing procedures are adopted.
- You will be a key member of the front of house team and the “face” of the hotel and as such will be an ambassador for the property and will be expected to provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Competitive salary £22,776 per year based on a 40 hours week, paid overtime and share of tips / service charge
- Up to 4 Free nights in Accor Hotels for every year of your employment
- Discounted rooms in all Accor Hotels Worldwide
- Discounted rate at all Legacy Hotels
- 15% Off your final bill in every Accor Restaurant or Bar
- 50% Discount in all MPW Restaurants
- Access to employee discount platform giving amazing discounts for hundreds of major companies including Supermarkets, High street and Fashion stores, Days out, Staycations / holidays and (non-MPW) Restaurants and Takeaways.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.