State of Oklahoma
|Hiring Organization||State of Oklahoma|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 12 Per Hour|
|Location||Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States 74104|
OTRD is seeking a part-time Maid I to perform housekeeping and laundry duties at Keystone State Park in Sand Springs, OK. The hourly pay is $12.00 & the schedule will be for 29 hours per week.
The Oklahoma Tourism and Recreation Department’s (OTRD) mission is to advance the exceptional quality of life in Oklahoma by preserving, maintaining, and promoting our natural assets and cultural amenities.
- Sweeps, dust, mops, scrubs, washes, vacuums, waxes, and polishes buildings/cabins floors, walls, woodwork, windows, furniture, equipment, and hardware.
- Cleans and sanitizes laboratories, washrooms, and bedrooms, and keeps washrooms supplied with paper, towels, and soap.
- Collects and disposes of trash and garbage; moves equipment and furniture such as beds, tables, and chairs.
- Performs sanitary inspections in designated areas for purposes of infection control.
- Performs related work as assigned.
This is the entry-level of this job family where employees are assigned routine work involving sweeping, mopping, dusting, disposing of trash, and other simple cleaning duties. Training will be provided in completing more advanced tasks, such as the disposal of restricted or environmentally hazardous materials.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, And Competencies
Required at this level include the ability is required to follow oral and written instructions. Ability to work in a team environment.
All applicants tentatively selected for this position will be required to submit to a background check and must have a current Oklahoma driver’s license.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The State of Oklahoma is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of genetic information, race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, or disability.
Current State of Oklahoma employees must apply for open positions through their Workday account. Go to the Careers app on the WD home screen>Click on ‘Find Jobs-Internal State of Oklahoma’.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.