Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts
Jump to: Hide
The Housekeeper is responsible for cleaning, stripping, restocking, and providing tailored finishing touches on guest rooms between guest departures and arrivals in a timely manner.
Our subsidized staff accommodations is located right on Banff ave. across from shops, restaurants and grocery stores. We offer discounted ski/snowboard passes as well as 6 month complimentary stays to all of our staff.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Clean rooms in accordance to standards set by CRMR
- Perform daily cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, sweeping in all areas of guestrooms, as required
- Stock all amenities in each room as per CRMR standards
- Perform deep-cleaning in all areas of the lodge during quieter periods
- Assist other housekeepers to complete rooms when necessary
- Ensure that the housekeeping office is kept clean and tidy
- Organize all dirty laundry, garbage and recycling at the end of shift
- Prepare the set-up of personal cleaning tray at the end of each day
- Report maintenance concerns/issues to Housekeeping Supervisor
- Responsible for master keys while on shift
- Be respectful of general comfort, well-being, and safety of guests
- Arrive on time and groomed appropriately, as per CRMR Employee Handbook
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent
- Physical demands of the position include standing, bending, twisting, and lifting up to 30 pounds
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and prepared to embrace challenges
- Will be required to work outside in all seasons, including winter
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.