- Part Time
- Sale VIC 3850, Australia
- Applications have closed
Housekeeping Assistant – Cleaning
- Permanent Part time 3 to 5 days a week
- Tax-free salary packaging to increase your pay
- Options for additional shifts in hotel services
Are you ready for a career with more meaning?
At Royal Freemasons, you can be the one to make a positive impact in the lives of older people every day. Experience the rewards of making a difference in someone’s life by showing them compassion and care.
Whats in it for you?
Accommodation and Dining benefits with Access Pay
- Flexible rosters, dual positions to offer variety
- Support wonderful residents, rewarding role
We often seek to employ people with uplifting and warm personalities to work across our established aged care homes in Victoria. Housekeeping Assistants are reliable and enjoy working in a team and importantly brighten the residents’ day by enjoying a chat while working.
Housekeeping Assistants and are required to assist with the cleaning of residents’ bedrooms’, common areas, foyer entrances, dining areas and en-suites. It is important that the areas are well kept and that a high standard of hygiene is maintained always. Most importantly this is no ordinary cleaning role you will be able to relate to older people particularly those living with dementia, an illness or disability.
- Previous experience in commercial cleaning would be advantageous
- Empathy for elders and enjoy making someone’s day
- NDIS Workers Screening Check
- Covid -19 vaccination (mandatory)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Salary sacrifice of up to $15,900 (tax-free) to increase your take-home income
- Further learning and career development opportunities
- Paid study leave
- Find out more benefits on our website
As part of your application, you will be asked to complete pre-employment checks.
NDIS Worker Screening Check (includes Australian Federal Police Check)
Royal Freemasons is a NDIS-approved provider. As part of the NDIS scheme, employees, contractors, labour hire and volunteers must complete an NDIS check. This is part of compliance and needs to be completed prior to commencement as well as an International Police Check for those that have lived overseas for 12 months or more within the last 10 years.
All aged care workers must be vaccinated against COVID-19 and encouraged to receive the flu vaccine. All successful applicants must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencement.
Recruitment agencies are requested to kindly NOT contact us
Royal Freemasons is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace without risks to health. This includes a smoke-free environment, COVID-19 and influenza vaccine program.