Housekeeping – Ordertaker
An Exhilarating Opportunity
Looking to be a part of an award-winning team that leads at the forefront of Housekeeping innovation? We have the perfect opportunity currently available and are looking for a dynamic individual, focused on delivering unique, first-of-its-class experiences to our guests at FIVE Hotels and Resorts – the dare-to-be-different entertainment experiential luxury lifestyle destinations that capture the glamour and vibe of Dubai and Zurich.
Dubbed the hottest hotel on Palm Jumeirah, FIVE Palm Jumeirah is set against a breathtaking backdrop of a 150m private beach and Dubai Marina skyline. This lifestyle hotel boasts 470 luxurious rooms and suites with ocean on one side and city views on the other.
The resort is a party and culinary hotspot with a range of restaurants, bars, and a nightclub, inviting a new experience every day. Whether guests are looking for a gourmet dining experience or want to dance the night away, FIVE Palm Jumeirah creates laid back or high energy choices from breakfast to the early hours, inviting guests to design their stay
Experience a city chic vibe at FIVE Jumeirah Village. Boasting glorious sunset views, this award-winning, cylindrically structured hotel is an architectural marvel and captures the pulsating excitement of new Dubai.
Visitors can curate their own high-rise private pool celebrations (the property boasts of 269 plunge pools), sunbathe in style or enjoy a special dinner overlooking the world-famous sparkling Dubai skyline. Our award-winning sky villas were designed with more than sleep in mind as FIVE Jumeirah Village flawlessly combines a myriad of entertainment options, a range of award-winning F&B venues and first-rate guest services – after all, FIVE knows how to throw an exceptionally good party!
“This is unashamedly about luxury,” – Daily Mail.
Epitomizing Swiss chic blended with Dubai glamour, FIVE Zurich is a luxury lifestyle hotel and Swiss hotspot that has previously been visited by the likes of Rihanna, Freddy Mercury, Grace Jones and Muhammad Ali. Overlooking the city center from Zurich’s stunning Uetliberg plateau, this property is home to 87 suites and rooms as well as 7 award-winning and new culinary concepts centered around FIVE’s hallmark musical stylings – including rooftop lounge, bar and nightclub, The Penthouse, soul food meets street food at Soul St. Zurich and MSG-free Gourmet Chinese at Maiden Shanghai along with FIVE’s signature wellness retreat, ReFIVE Spa Zurich. FIVE Zurich revives Zurich’s wild side and provides exceptionally indulgent experiences for guests from the city and international visitors alike.
Watch out for FIVE LUXE, JBR
Proven to be a huge success and growing at an exponential pace, FIVE will be launching its third property in Dubai, FIVE LUXE, JBR. A prime beach-side property in the heart of Jumeirah Beach Road with sweeping sunset vistas of Ain Dubai and Palm Jumeirah, this resort boasts 232 hotel rooms and suites, 212 lavish serviced residences, multiple culinary and nightlife venues, ReFIVE Spa, and an iconic social pool – and is slated to open in 2023. This incredible new property will truly imbibe the authentic and unique Vibe at FIVE for ‘FIVERs’ that constantly flock to FIVE from around the globe to enjoy the brand’s bespoke entertainment offerings.
So, stay tuned!
Our Housekeeping team is an integral piece of the puzzle. They are cultured yet trendy hosts with an innate ability to anticipate guests’ needs by being in the right place at the right time and delivering a hospitality experience that goes above and beyond – crafting exciting memories for our guests that last a lifetime.
As Housekeeping ordertaker, you will join a committed team, driven with the intent of delivering ‘FIVE-star’ experiences to an international diaspora in the heart of vibrant Dubai.
The VIBE at FIVE is all about performing optimally while having the best professional experience of your life. You will be expected to have a passion for your role, disrupt norms all whilst having the best time of your life.
As our ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly active environment. Your organizational, communication, and leadership skills are second to none and you enjoy developing guest solutions that break boundaries.
We are looking for a natural self-starter who demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities, can focus on, and execute, tasks with a sharp eye for detail. An outgoing, people-friendly personality with an ability to think ‘on your feet’ during changing situations is also essential.
You’ll work closely with the management team to develop constantly evolving service goals.
- Responsible for all communication between the Housekeeping department and other departments
- Handle the safekeeping, recording, collection of all keys and mobiles held in the Housekeeping Office to ensure a safe and secure work environment
- Answer the telephone according to FIVE standards and record incoming requests and messages in order to communicate this information to concerned parties in a timely fashion
- Receive Lost and Found items, record, and store them as per standard. Handle the claiming and clearing of any Lost and Found items
- Update and print Opera system for the room discrepancy report by 10:30am in the morning, and by 20:00pm in the evening. Ensure to submit a copy to Housekeeping and Reception
- Control cleanliness and tidiness of the Housekeeping Office and file Housekeeping records and reports as per Housekeeping guidelines
- Communicate effectively and clearly any requests or maintenance to related departments to ensure smooth Housekeeping operation through Maintenance Management System (FCS)
- Handle ‘DND’ rooms. Ensure to call the Guest by 15:00pm and ask for service
- Check office supplies, stock level of all Housekeeping forms and First Aid box items and orders if necessary to ensure smooth operations
- Additional duties include the managing of various colleagues related programs and processes, which may include and is not limited to the time and attendance functions, sign-on / sign off orientation, uniform requisitioning and the hotel familiarisation and verification process
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy environment by enforcing organisational standards, procedures, and legal regulations and promoting Workplace Safety
- Attends mandatory training activities, courses and all other work-related activities as required
- Assumes other duties assigned by the Executive Housekeeper of FIVE Hotels and Resorts from time to time, and other managers
- GRMS needs to be look after at all time
What We’re Looking For
- Positive outlook and outgoing personality with a cooperative and enthusiastic energy
- A hands-on approach and flexibility with an inspired ‘can-do’ work attitude
- Good health, able to do heavy lifting and walk/stand for extended periods of time
- Previous experience in the hospitality Industry and/or in an Housekeeping environment
- Ability to find creative solutions while taking ownership for all duties and tasks assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and sound knowledge of OPERA
- The ability to work independently with good interpersonal skill
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is mandatory
- Additional languages (written and spoken) are beneficial
Rewards At Work! Benefits For Life
- Live the exciting FIVE Life
- Attractive incentive opportunities
- Rapid career advancement
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.