Executive Housekeeping Manager
- Global brand with excellent benefits – accommodation, meals and more
- Highly experience candidate – opportunity for future progression into senior Management/Director role
- Competitive Salary and bonus structure
At Shangri-La, The Marina, Cairns, we are a looking for a highly experienced Executive Housekeeping Manager to lead the team and deliver on our commitments.
- You will be responsible for the professional and cost-effective running of the housekeeping department, maintaining high staff morale, achieving Brand Standards and cleanliness.
- We are seeking a motivated candidate who wants career progression into Senior Management/Director role
Shangri-La The Marina, Cairns is a luxury five-star hotel located beside Marlin Marina and Trinity Inlet in the heart of Cairns. With 255 guest rooms, 18 function venues and extensive food and beverage facilities, the hotel is part of a leading international company with more than 100 hotels and resorts worldwide.
- Oversee and direct the delivery of Housekeeping services in the hotel with direct responsibility of rooms, public areas and laundry; to be achieved through the effective management and coordination of the housekeeping team, public areas and laundry attendant.
- Proven leadership skills strong with initiative
- Managing the departments productivity levels, maintaining records of stock movements, controlling costs, purchasing and internal budgeting
- The ability to built and sustain a strong culture.
- Drive staff training and performance to improve service standard in correlation with occupational health and safety regulations and hotel security standards.
- Ensure quality control with an eye for detail to deliver the highest level of customer service.
- Drive team briefings and participate in weekly management meetings.
- Assessing, reviewing, and analyzing Guest feedback and implementing corrective actions to improve scores.
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary and management bonus scheme
- Excellent staff benefits; Car parking, dry cleaning allowance, generous Accommodation benefits and F&B discounts across the group
- Duty meals provided in fully staffed and maintained staff canteen.
- Five-star hotel in CBD location on the Cairns waterfront.
- Shangri-La Academy offering lifelong development programs.
- Other Staff discounts, offers and more!
Please submit your resume together with a covering letter.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.