Jump to: Hide
German Education Consultant
Full Job Description
HowToAbroad is looking for an Education Consultant to expand and market our incredible German educational services and drive the recruitment of International/Indian Students to German Studies.
- “How to Abroad” is a startup aiming to assist people who want to study abroad. We are currently focusing on the education sector in Germany only, but soon we will expand our services to other countries as well.
- As a company, we offer various services to students who wish to study abroad. Our services include providing all the necessary documents and information about studying abroad.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Manage the end-to-end admission process.
- Engage and inform prospective students about HowToAbroad services and the benefits of studying in Germany.
- Promote our services to potential customers and encourage student enrollment through virtual conference meetings.
- Conduct meetings with collaborators.
- Handle all student/collaborator inquiries.
- Excellent communication skills, target-driven and self-motivated personality
- Previous experience of around 1-3 years in the education industry(German education consultant).
- An entrepreneurial spirit that questions the way things are done in order to improve it
- Determination to consistently meet targets
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of German.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: From ₹200,000.00 per year
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Flexible shift
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Delhi, Delhi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.