Quest Search and Selection
- Partners with leadership to align HR strategy to business strategy.
- Acts as change agent to business through process design and approaches that support change and transformation – striving to lead mutual processes to best practice status.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with HR peers to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Provides day-to-day coaching to leadership on a variety of actions to include employee relations issues, policy interpretation and application; talent management and development; and organizational design consultation.
- Conducts ongoing supply and demand analysis for business partners on current and future state staffing and skill needs and designs talent acquisition strategies to meet those needs.
- Actively participates in annual budget planning/labor forecasting process with business partners.
- Performs talent acquisition for assigned client base. Prescreens candidate applications and resumes for required skills, experience, and knowledge to fit position requirements.
- Makes referrals to hiring managers and ensures efficient turn-around activity.
- Actively participates in recruitment campaigns, job fairs, general networking, etc. to ensure robust candidate pipeline.
- Grows and conserves network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates
- HR Policies and Compliance
- Training and Development
- HRIS and Data Management
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.