The Employment Channel
- Assist in recruitment by posting job ads and conducting preliminary interviews.
- Assist with the onboarding of new workers and ensuring relevant documentation is completed.
- Assist with payroll tasks, such as the creation and maintenance of personnel records.
- Help with training and development efforts, such as organizing staff seminars or workshops.
- Participate in the development of human resources policies and procedures.
- Investigate industry trends relating to the Human Resources Department of the company.
- Administrative activities such as filing and data entry.
- Assist the HR Manager or Director.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Durban, KwaZulu-Natal: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Diploma (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit za.indeed.com.