- Full Time
- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
HR Business Partner
As an HR business partner, you will be embedding company HR strategy and providing professional HR guidance and support to relevant internal client groups with the objective of adding value to the business. Liaises with other HR functions, including Recruitment, Training & Development and HR Operations.
- In partnership with business stakeholders leads the people agenda in line with the HR and business strategy
- Responsible for leading and implementing the HR strategy underpinned by functional People Plans
- Ensures accurate and adequate HR data is available and uses this to guide decision-making in line with company strategy to include areas such as retention, engagement, absenteeism and performance management
- Applies change management and organizational development strategies, influences and assists organizational change initiatives in support of business strategies
- Ensures that HR services are provided as appropriate to Colleague needs, identifies new opportunities where HR can add value, and maintains leading-edge knowledge of HR issues
- Ensures the required level of support to the HR Service Center.
- Understands Colleague opinions, monitors the effect of business decisions on Colleagues, and advises senior management on addressing Colleagues’ concerns
- Supports and provides input to performance management to drive a high-performance culture and ensures implementation across the facility with required documentation in place and reviewed as required
- Ensures that disciplinary action and terminations are executed fairly and correctly as per company policies and procedures.
- Compiles manages, and reviews HR headcount budgets for the business area ensuring compliance with headcounts, salary bands, grading levels, benefits, job titles and structure. Provides recommendations in relation to organizational structure, staff productivity and efficiency related to company strategy and goals. Ensures any headcount budget changes have the necessary approval before being implemented.
- Understands, communicates, and applies reward & recognition strategies leading to an engaged and high-performing workforce
- Applies Colleague relations and employment practices in order to create a positive, ethical, and effective work environment
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes at their assigned business areas
- Ensures the leisure facility organization chart and job descriptions are in place and updated appropriately.
- Reviews and updates at regular intervals HR processes, policies, forms and reference documents as approved by the line manager and ensures continuous compliance to the same.
- Reviews and approves payroll-related payments, including the monthly payroll run, salary increases, final settlements and bonus payments.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters and recommends changes to policies.
- Serve as a link between management and Colleagues by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Assists and contributes to negotiations with benefit providers such as housing and health insurance
- Contributes in recruitment of Senior Leaders as per operational and manning guides. Communicates promotions and contract changes to Senior Leaders
- Receives and investigates Colleague statement forms to ensure Colleague issues are resolved
- Works with internal communications, engagement and training and development as and when required to drive HR strategy across the organization
- Responsible for identifying the talent and succession pipeline across relevant function and overall business
- Identifies opportunities across function and business which maximise efficiencies and deliver business performance.
As an ideal candidate, you must:
- Have a Degree or Diploma in HR or Business Management
- Have a CIPD qualification or equivalent
- Have minimum of 5 years Managerial/HR work experience
- Have proven track record of progression in various HR disciplinesâ€‹
- Have good knowledge of UAE Labor Law
- Have some ERP experience required
- Have excellent communication & analytical skills required
- Have previous experience in Human Resources Management
- Have negotiation Skills and strong Business Acumen
- Have strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
- Be analytical and have problem solving skills
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.