Human Resources Coordinator
Job Title: Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Maintains permanent records for employees, compiles reports, submits warnings to other supervisor staff for issuance, designs distribution newsletters, bulletins and postings,. Acts as backup for others in department.
- Growth mindset
- Results oriented
- Customer focused
Reporting Relations :
Accountable and Reports to: Assistant Vice President, Human Resources
Positions that Report to you: None
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains productivity records and submits warnings. 35%
- Maintains absentee records and submits warnings. 40%
- Assists applicants and distribution center employees. 10%
- Posts bulletins and employee announcements. 10%
- Answers telephone and assists or directs callers. 5%
- Reports to work when scheduled and on time.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities: (These are considered occasional in nature)
- Assists with planning, implementing, set up, and organization of Hy-Vee functions in Chariton.
- Conducts tours of Chariton complexes.
- Assists with maintaining bulletin boards in all areas, in all buildings of Distribution Center, making sure legal compliance is reached.
- Performs other job related duties and special projects as required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Worker CHaracteristics:
- Must be able to solve practical problems; variety of variables with limited standardization; interpret instructions.
- Must have the ability to do arithmetic calculations involving fractions, decimals, and percentages.
- Able to transcribe dictation, make appointments and process mail; write form letters or routine correspondence; interpret written work instructions and have increased contact with people.
- Must be physically able to perform light work: exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, exerting 10 pounds of force frequently and exerting a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
- Visual requirements include clarity of vision at 20 inches or less.
- Must be able to perform the following physical activities: Climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, lifting, fingering, grasping, talking, hearing, and repetitive motions.
The duties of this position are performed in an office setting. There is frequent pressure to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks in a day. Travels in warehouse with exposure to noise, dust, temperature variations and machinery.
Equipment Used to Perform Job:
Copier, PC with word processing and spreadsheet applications, special software programs for attendance and productivity, fax, 10-key calculator and telephone.
Has access to confidential information employee records, payroll, incentives, and disciplinary actions.
Has daily contact with general public, Federal/State Governmental or Regulatory Agencies by completing verification forms, employees, headquarters and local departments.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.