HR Jobs Philadelphia, We are looking to hire an experienced HR associate to manage and maintain our human resources records. In this role, you will be responsible for obtaining and recording HR information, managing the HR database, and assisting company employees with enrollment procedures and HR-related issues.
To ensure success as an HR associate, you should have excellent communication skills, good interpersonal skills, and a good understanding of employment law. Ultimately, a top-notch HR associate is well organized, efficient, and approachable.
HR associates, also known as human resources associates, are responsible for obtaining, recording, and interpreting human resources information within a company. They are tasked with managing company human resources records and assisting new employees with enrollment procedures.
|Hiring Organization||Select Human Resources|
|Post Name||HR Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 50 To USD 60 Per Hour|
|Location||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States 19130|
Select Human Resources offers corporate-caliber management consulting for small and midsized businesses. We’re business psychologists with specialties in psychological assessment, executive coaching, and human resource management.
We help companies evaluate job candidates and make wise hiring decisions. We help managers understand their employees with company & 360 surveys. We help businesses make wise Human Resource decisions and enhance leadership with executive coaching.
Our boutique firm fills the gap between big HR consulting firms serving only large corporations, and smaller HR consulting firms offering only basic services. As former “big HR firm” consultants, we offer expert advice, while our “small HR firm” structure offers affordable business solutions.
- Communicating with potential job candidates.
- Contacting candidate references and verifying education listings.
- Managing HR records including, résumés, applicant logs, and employee forms.
- Issuing employment contracts and verifying completion.
- Issuing new employees with enrollment documents.
- Conducting employee orientations.
- Explaining employee benefits.
- Responding to HR-related queries within the company.
- Maintaining employee confidentiality.
- Assisting with the distribution of training material.
Skills & Requirements
- Previous experience working in human resources.
- Knowledge of database software, email systems, and office software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Good organizational skills.
- Advanced knowledge of employment law.
- Empathy and an approachable demeanor.
- Attentiveness and honesty.
- You’ll be in a position of influence.
- You’ll have the potential to earn an above-average salary.
- You’ll have the chance to change lives.
- You’ll have some significant staying power.
- You can help develop the people around you.
- The field is experiencing steady growth.
- PNRStatusIRCTC does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for HR Jobs Philadelphia.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org