Recruiter/ HR Recruiter – Onsite
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Recruitment Specialist to join our dynamic team. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in ensuring the timely and effective recruitment of qualified professionals for various projects within our organization and our clients located across the globe.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Work closely with stakeholders to determine recruitment needs and develop a hiring strategy for each role.
- Take job briefs from the team and clients for active positions, asking accurate questions in order to source the right candidates for each opportunity.
- You will be responsible for identifying, attracting, and sourcing qualified talent using different channel such as LinkedIn, job boards and other social media.
- Prepare job description, manage postings on career website as well as other relevant posting channels.
- Ensure CVs are accurately formatted by our support team, to deadlines.
- Be proactive in all areas of marketing to create awareness and new business opportunities.
- Manage all aspect of the recruitment process including pre-screening, on site interview, reference checks and offers.
- Prepare and process hiring documentation in collaboration with the Human Resources department.
- Maintain and promote company policies and procedures pertaining to the recruitment process established.
- Implement brand confidence and retention practices. Continually identify new opportunities for key process improvement initiatives that help improve the recruiting strategy.
- Meet individual and team KPI’s.
- Min 3 years of full cycle recruitment experience in hiring across multiple functions. Automotive and Blue-Collar recruitment experience preferred.
- Previous Recruitment agency/consulting experience is an added advantage. Proven experience in recruiting across GCC and other locations.
- Experience utilizing applicant tracking systems (ATS) Lever preferred and Microsoft office suite: word/excel/outlook.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written are a must. with the ability to interpret instructions, converse clearly and draft documentation to an IELTS level 6 standard as a minimum (or educational equivalent)
- Second language preferred (Hindi, Malayalam, Urdu, Tagalog, Arabic) since you will be engaging with candidates and partners on a global basis
- Strategic, dynamic, enthusiastic, and quick to take initiative. Highly motivated, Goal oriented, result oriented and team player.
Recruitment, Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, HR Recruiter, Resourcer, Recruitment Executive.
4,000 AED – 5,000 AED a month
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.