Google Jobs Paris
|Hiring Organization||Google France|
|Post Name||Human Resources Apprentice|
|Qualification||Currently enrolled in a Master’s degree that offers an apprenticeship program|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 20 To EUR 23 Per Hour|
|Location||Paris, Île-de-France, France 75009|
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s degree that offers an apprenticeship program (“Formation en apprentissage”) in September 2022.
- Ability to speak and write in French and English fluently.
- Internship experience in Human Resources, Consulting, Customer Service, or related fields.
- Experience in project management and/or organizing events.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, including the ability to ask for help and embrace feedback.
About the job
As an Apprentice, you will join a Human Resource team at Google and will be assigned a manager for the duration of your 12-month apprenticeship.
- Provide general support to the Human Resource Business Partners in the operations organization. Coordinate and assist with the planning and execution of HR projects or events.
- Facilitate the new hire/transfer brief and coordinate the associated onboarding process.
- Provide insightful data, and develop and deliver documentation related to local employee relations. Collect, maintain, analyze, and track information.
- Partner with Googlers to organize events locally.
- Learn Google’s internal systems and run various reports as needed.