Jobs in Calgary
|Hiring Organization||About Staffing|
|Post Name||Human Services Representative|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 60000 Per Year|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2R 0E3|
CONNECTING YOU TO HUMAN RESOURCES AND PAYROLL JOBS IN CALGARY
ABOUT STAFFING recruiters are Alberta’s experts in connecting candidates with Human Resources (HR), Payroll, and Benefits jobs. We focus on a temporary, direct hire, and temporary-to-direct hire placements in the corporate, industrial, management, and technical fields. We specialize in providing solutions for organizations that urgently need positions filled or that require confidentiality, which means you receive exclusive access to opportunities often unavailable anywhere else.
About Staffing’s recruitment specialists believe in a human-to-human approach to hiring. We read your resume, conduct person-to-person interviews, and make our matches to Human Resources (HR), Payroll, and Benefits jobs based on what will benefit both the employee and the employer. As Masters at Matching Culture®, we can connect you with an extensive network of reputable employers.
We evaluate each employer’s expectations, opportunities, and qualification and skill requirements, as well as their corporate culture. We use this information to do our best to place you in a position that aligns with your goals, motivations, personality, and values.
Our Calgary client is a constantly developing organization in the childcare sector. This company has multiple locations across Calgary and surrounding cities, with no intention of slowing down its growth! They are a passionate group of people who have come together with the vision to make an impact in the lives of parents and children.
The ideal candidate will be qualified and knowledgeable in Human Resources (HR), Payroll, and Benefits to join our client’s team on a full time, permanent basis as the Human Services Representative. In this upbeat, fast pace, ever-changing environment, this new hire must be able to jump in and hit the ground running!
Duties and Responsibilities:
The key job functions are:
- Taking ownership of the hiring process – handling job post creations, job offers, creating employment agreements, etc.
- Addressing staffing needs across the organization
- Maintaining employee data so it is up to date on BambooHR
- Creating and updating processes related to the HR department
- Onboarding and off-boarding employees within all systems in a timely manner
- Performing weekly, biweekly, monthly, and yearly payroll tasks with Ceridian Dayforce
- Processing payroll documentation, including employee time in/out reports
- Addressing employee payroll inquiries
- Ensuring payroll is in compliance with tax rules and regulations
- Preparing T2200s and T4s
- Preparing and submitting WCB yearly reports and addressing claims
- Developing and administering health and safety programs
- Maintaining incident records
- Preparing government reports to remain in compliance
- Obtaining and presenting reports as needed
- Preparing and reviewing Wage Enhancements reports and addressing government inquiries
- Coordinating the Annual Performance Review throughout the organization
- Criminal record check
- Vaccine Passport
- Previous relevant experience in Payroll and Human Resources is required
- Previous experience using Ceridian Dayforce is required
- Excellent communication
- Impeccable attention to detail and organization
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Analytical with the ability to troubleshoot
- Ability to work well under pressure and in fast-paced environments