Job Description :
To ensure that the guests are offered the highest level of personalized service at all times and to report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow-up with guests. Awareness of hotel activities and a proper handover of the pending points for the next shift’s follow-up and action are crucial.
To provide a courteous, professional, efficient, and flexible service at all times, to perform opening and closing procedures established for the Place of Work as assigned, to monitor operating supplies and reduce spoilage and wastage, and to handle cash and credit card payments. To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all Food and Beverage related services and products and, to have the ability to recommend Food & Beverage combinations, to upsell and cross-sell.
General responsibilities are to maintain a high standard of grooming and hygiene at all times and to maintain a good rapport and working relationship with colleagues and all other departments. Full support to Supervisors and team is essential, for any other reasonable duties and responsibilities that are assigned.
- Responsible to host and serve all guests, ensuring they have an exceptional drinking & dining experience creating lasting memories, and building relationships.
- You will bring our restaurant concepts to life by using your personal flair and style when interacting with our guests.
- Ideally, you have a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in hotel operations.
- Good customer service, communications, and interpersonal skills are a must.
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.