Hyatt Regency Vancouver
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE – OPERATIONS
Full Job Description
Jump start your career at Hyatt with an exclusive 6-month management trainee program in our Operations Team at the Hyatt Regency Vancouver. This 6-month program will include a rotational schedule across all divisions of the Hotel with a specialization in the Food & Beverage and Rooms division. You will not be shadowing, you will be actively participating and making an impact at our Hotel. You will be working with world-class talent and this role will be your spring board to your career with Hyatt. This role is anticipated to start as early as May 2023.
- Two-year diploma, with a 75% or above grade.
- 9 months of relevant work experience.
- Valid work authorization for Canada
WHAT ARE THE ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF WORKING AT THE HYATT REGENCY Vancouver?
- Extended Health Benefits for you and your dependents and paid medical days
- Employer RRSP Matching Contributions
- Wellbeing Programs, Headspace, access to a Wellbeing and Relaxation room
- Discounted Parking
- Meals provided during shift. Discounts at our on-site restaurant and Starbucks
- Complimentary hotel nights, friends and family discounts at Hyatt properties around the world
- Opportunities to participate in Hyatt Vancouver’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) and youth hiring programming; RiseHY
ABOUT HYATT REGENCY
Being part of our Hyatt Regency Vancouver family means always having space to be you. We are passionate about diversity, equity and inclusion. Our teams are a mosaic of cultures, ethnicities, genders, ages, abilities and identities. We constantly strive to reflect the world we care for with teams that achieve and grow together. Be a part of something bigger. Enjoy life every day. Make a difference in the lives of those around you. Love where you work. Join a family that values respect, integrity, humility, empathy, creativity and fun, your perfect opportunity. At Hyatt, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of our purpose, to care for people so they can be their best.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.