Assistant Consultant- BREEAM
About the Role
As one of the world’s leading engineering, professional services and technical consultancy firms, at WSP, we’re passionate about the big questions. And big answers, naturally. For us that’s all about reaching beyond the expected to do work that’ll make a profound impact felt long into the future.
We are currently seeking an ambitious and dynamic Consultant / Senior Consultant to join our BREEAM Assessment team.
A typical week would include:
- Supporting a wide variety of assessment projects including BREEAM, LEED, WELL, Home Quality Mark and CEEQUAL.
- Provide support to colleagues within our team to deliver projects within programme and budget.
- Engaging with other WSP specialist disciplines for support works e.g. Ecologists, Engineers etc.
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Get Paid To Take Photos
- Work From Home Jobs - Multiple Fields
- Writeappreviews.com - Get Paid To Review Apps On Your Phone
- Paid Online Writing Jobs - Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online
- Get Paid To Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Recommended Interview Questions to Crack Any Interview:
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Excellent experience of supporting sustainability assessments and qualified in at least one of the above schemes and ideally be qualifies as BREEAM AP, LEED AP and/or WELL AP;
- Strong technical capability gained within a professional consultancy;
- Sound assessment skills covering a wide range of development types, with specialist knowledge and / or previous licenses in Code for Sustainable Homes, BREEAM Bespoke, Schools, Retail etc. Note, this should include proven experience in delivery of multiple assessments to certification/ liaison with BRE;
- A relevant degree and membership of an appropriate environmental, architectural or sustainability body.
- Good knowledge of relevant UK and European legislation
- Good knowledge of relevant UK, and International Assessment methods and protocols;
- An understanding and enthusiasm for energy and sustainability;
- A can-do attitude with an appetite to learn more and grow;
- Strong personal and project management, time management and resourcing skills;
- A commercial and practical understanding of building design, construction and energy projects would be an advantage.
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including a 37.5 hour working week, 25 days annual leave, pension schemes, life assurance, personal accident cover and paid professional subscriptions, and some not so standard benefits as part of our flexible benefits scheme – so if you would like to hop on a new bike (cycle to work scheme) or thrill the family with your Lego building skills (Discount at Legoland Windsor) – WSP can help!
Be you, be happy – we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Our VIBE (LGBT + employee network) and WiL (Women in Leadership) networks work with the business to help ensure we continue to promote the right environment to enable LGBT+ and female employees to reach their full potential, and to ensure we continue to promote equality, inclusivity and diversity for everyone.
A little about us:
WSP is one of the world’s leading engineering professional services firms providing technical consultancy to the built and natural environment. We believe that for societies to thrive, we must all hold ourselves accountable for tomorrow. For us, that means creating innovative solutions to the challenges the future will bring to the communities and environments where we live and work across the UK.
We are locally dedicated and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, programme and construction management professionals. Our experts design lasting solutions in the property & buildings, transportation & infrastructure, environment, industry, resources (including mining, and oil & gas) and power & energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. And safety and sustainability are embedded in everything that we do.
To apply for this job please visit india-jobs.wsp.com.