IDFC FIRST Bank
The role entails providing best in-class customer service to become their banking partner of choice through efficient and cost effective customer engagement. The role bearer would be responsible for client engagement, customer service, operations, liability build up, cross sales at the designated branch and ensure regulatory requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Daily customer engagement on assigned customer portfolio for CA/SA/TD build up, Asset & Wealth cross sell.
- Deliver business target assigned as per performance score card.
- Giving the client need based product solutions and in the process aligning client requirements with business specifics.
- Assessing customer propensity and ensuring higher product penetration per relationship.
- Referencing for more business from existing customers.
- Responsible for creating a customer-focused approach for quick resolution of all queries and complaints.
- Ensuring adherence to banking regulation & policies pertaining to Anti Money laundering, know your customer (KYC), Data & Information security etc.
- Assist in closure of all observations on audit report
- Perform audit and ensure compliance to internal and external regulations and guidelines
- Provide best in-class customer service to become their banking partner of choice
Key Success Metrics
CA/SA/TD build up, Share of customer wallet, Product Cross Sell targets, Performance score card.
Graduate – Any discipline
Post Graduate – MBA preferred
Minimum Number of Years – 1-4 years of relevant experience in Banking or allied Business
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.