|Post Name||In-terminal Customer Care Ambassador|
|Qualification||Secondary School (preferred)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 19 To CAD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2E 6W5|
Concorde Airport Services is a Calgary-based company that provides various services to the Calgary Airport Authority. The Customer Care Ambassador Service division (CCAS) provides essential support to traveling passengers and the airport community.
The CCAS Team is looking for unique, customer service-driven individuals who excel in providing exceptional customer assistance. The Aviation Industry is rapidly changing as the world recovers from the COVID-19 Pandemic, and we are expanding our CCAS team to be ready for future growth.
CCAS’ primary focus is to provide an unwavering focus on proactively assisting, educating, promoting, and directing customers to services provided at YYC (Calgary International Airport). As a member of the CCAS Team, you will provide exceptional Customer Assistance in the areas of the Canada Border Services Agency, the US Customs and Border Protection, Information Services, and Passenger assistance. Our operation is 24/7 with normal daily operational hours between 04:00 am – 01:30 am. These hours could vary due to operational needs.
- 5+ years working in fast-paced Customer Service position
- Exceptional Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Positive Service Oriented Attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
- High Energy and highly motivated to succeed
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work as part of a larger team
- Proven ability to solve problems and identify practical solutions
- 10-hour shift
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 5 years (preferred)