Indeed Jobs San Antonio TX, Baristas make and serve beverages, such as coffee and tea, and foods, such as sandwiches, muffins, or cookies. They package coffee blends, make coffee and tea, explain menu items to customers, clean, and attempt to ensure that customers are comfortable and satisfied. We are searching for an engaging, courteous barista who is passionate about food and beverage preparation and education.
The barista will greet customers, answer their questions, take orders and accept payments, and prepare and serve food and drinks. You will also maintain a clean and well-stocked workspace and dining area, update displays, and continuously expand your knowledge of food and beverage quality controls, preparation methods, and presentation.
|Hiring Organization||Barnes & Noble|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 18 To USD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78256|
Barnes & Noble.com leverages the power of the Barnes & Noble brand to offer online customers the Web’s premier destination for books, eBooks, magazines, toys & games, music, DVD and Blu-ray, and related products and services. With so many titles, it is vital to give customers an easy way to find precisely the books they are looking for.
Our search engine enables customers to locate books by title, author, or keyword in a few seconds at most. Customers with a general idea of what they want can use our Browse pages to sift through hundreds of categories to find exactly the right book. To further assist users, we offer descriptions and reviews, and our See Inside program lets customers read excerpts from tens of thousands of titles.
We also offer editor recommendations and customer reviews on hundreds of thousands of titles. The B&N Marketplace offers millions of new and used items from a network of trusted Sellers, often at discounted prices — all with the security and guarantee of BN.com. Our special collection of Rare & Collectible Books features unique finds such as signed and first editions and out-of-print books.
- Learning about brewing methods, beverage blends, food preparation, and presentation techniques to improve food quality.
- Updating signage and displays to attract customers.
- Taking inventory and replenishing items in display cases, at tables, or behind the counter.
- Working as part of a fun, high-energy team.
- Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to walk, bend, and stand for extended periods.
- Availability to work around peak hours, including nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- A polite, engaging personality.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and service excellence.
- Willingness to work as part of a high-energy, efficient team in a fast-paced environment.
- You officially know about coffee.
- No-spill is too big.
- Have an interest.
- You can become an artist.
- You can wear what you want.
For More Category Wise Jobs
Please visit – https://pnrstatusirctc.in/jobs/
- PNRStatusIRCTC does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Indeed Jobs San Antonio TX.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com