Indeed Jobs San Antonio, Compliance specialists help organizations ensure that their operations comply with relevant laws, regulations, and policies. They are responsible for monitoring and documenting compliance activities, advising leadership and management on compliance matters, and liaising with government agencies.
We are looking for an experienced compliance specialist to ensure that our operations comply with legal regulatory standards, procedures, and policies. Your duties will include documenting and evaluating compliance activities, delivering employee training on compliance matters, handling complaints, and liaising with government agencies.
|Post Name||Compliance Specialist|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 28 To USD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78249|
Our Cohen Clinics provide various support groups to help our clients achieve their goals. Topics in these groups include conquering anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder, art therapy, and anger management, and are specially designed for Veterans, active duty service members, and military families who are looking to build new friendships, gain a renewed sense of community, strengthen bonds with others through shared experiences, and learn new solutions that will assist them in handling challenges.
Additional activities to build positive life skills and encourage wellness are offered through our Cohen Clinics. Veterans, active duty service members, military families, and community partners are invited to take advantage of financial and employment workshops, caregiver and military informed care training, marriage management, couples cooking classes, women Veterans groups, Yoga, Tai Chi, and more.
Our psychiatric nurse practitioners provide time-limited, evidence-based practices that serve individual adults, couples, families, and children. Diagnoses may include mood, anxiety, transition, adjustment, impulse control, conduct, learning, and mild developmental disorders, as well as PTSD.
- Identifying, investigating, and reporting compliance issues, irregularities, and violations.
- Tracking and responding to complaints.
- Maintaining records of compliance activities.
- Communicating with government agencies.
- Preparing and filing compliance reports.
Skills & Requirements
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Documenting and reporting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Defining a fair, equitable.
- Competitive total compensation and benefits package.
- Developing a consistent compensation philosophy.
- Ensuring that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation.
For More Category Wise Jobs
Please visit – https://pnrstatusirctc.in/jobs/
- PNRStatusIRCTC does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Indeed Jobs San Antonio.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org