Junior Business Analyst
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Gather and analyze stakeholder demands
- Business process modeling and improving business processes
- Ability to provide input into project scope and objectives.
- Explain technical jargon to non-technical/business teams using standard templates that are easy to understand.
- Effectively communicates with internal and external stakeholders to maintain transparency and ensure the solution meets customers’ needs.
- Ability to conceptualize user scenarios, and capture these as workflows and wireframes.
- Coordinate with design experts to create mockups for presenting solutions and recommendations to clients.
- Monitor the project progress and report the risks and issues in a timely manner.
- Ability to develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs
- Learn about the market, industry, and domain trends to suggest suitable solutions.
- Creating functional specifications for new systems and processes
- Ensures quality of the product delivered.
- Ability to influence and work in close collaboration with stakeholders to find acceptable solutions
- Ability to coordinate and ensure project completion within budget, scope, and time frame.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and deliver results.
- Strong logical, reasoning and problem-solving skills to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Good understanding of SDLC and project management methodologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent documentation and presentation Skills.
LINUX SERVER ADMINISTRATOR
A person experienced in Linux and C Panel
- Linux Server Administrator (Urgent vacancy)
- Willing to sit 24/7 rotational shift.
- Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or IT-related field.
- Excellent written communication skills in English.
- Technical Requirements: RHCE.
- Hands-on experience on Linux Server.
- Knowledge of Shell scripting
- Good Knowledge on a Web server,Mail servers, DNS, FTP, SSH etc
- Good knowledge of AWS cloud
- The basic idea in DevOps tools: git, Jenkins, ansible, etc
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Serves as a technical expert in the area of system administration for complex operating systems.
- Helps develop, document, communicate, and enforce a network technology policy.
- Is responsible for the installation and configuration of new software and hardware, including the server network, devices, and firewalls.
- Is responsible for monitoring system performance, IT system operations, and storage utilization.
- Plans ahead for necessary hardware or software upgrades to support system growth.
- Manages user accounts and assets, and assigns and updates security permissions on the network according to Security Policy
- Provides support with escalated help desk requests.
- Leads a team of systems administrators, and coordinates with different departments.
- Mentors team members and educates users.
- RHCE / RHCSA Certified
- Very good knowledge of Linux/ bash scripting
- CCNA certification
- Very good understanding of networking, distributed computing concepts, and server storage systems
- Should be able to configure/manage/ troubleshoot Switches, routers
- Very good understanding of Firewall systems like Fortinet
To apply for this job please visit infopark.in.