Information Technology Learning Hub LLP
Full Job Description
We are looking for a skilled Copywriter who has excellent writing skills and impeccable grammar is essential. Who can work within the confines of a guideline yet be creative? Besides being able to craft immaculate content you must also be willing to problem solve and be adaptable to changing workplace scenarios.
- Campaign planning, campaign ideation, and social media copy.
- Optimize content according to SEO.
- Create articles, blogs (tech as well as non-tech), white papers, PR, Online forums, brochures, webpage content, PPTs, and other digital, and marketing collaterals.
- Take ownership of copy briefs and answer them to a very high standard.
- Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in line with current media trends.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them.
- Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly.
- Research, write and proofread usable and appropriate material in an assigned subject area(s) for web-based promotions, social media, page layouts, and other creative projects, ensuring products are in line with quality and brand standards.
- Work closely with the creative and development teams.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Copywriter.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in designing in writing content for digital platforms
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience working as a copywriter writing ads or promotional copy.
- Team player and willing to collaborate with people across departments.
- Strong eye for detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
Professional Attributes: Should have good communication and Analytical skill
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate/ Bachelors Degree in copywriting, advertising, communications, journalism, or creative writing (or similar).
Job Types: Part-time, Contractual / Temporary, Freelance
- Day shift
- Morning shift
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.