Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand and analyze client requirements, and refactor systems for workload migration/modernization to the cloud (AWS)
- End-to-end feature development and resolving challenges faced in the implementation
- Create detailed design artifacts, work on development, and perform code reviews, implement validation and support activities • Contribute to thought leadership within the area of technical specialization.
- Knowledge about RESTful APIs and ability to design cloud-ready applications using cloud SDKs, and microservices.
- Exposure to cloud computing services like VMs, PaaS services, containers, serverless and storage services on AWS.
- Good understanding of application development design patterns. Additional Information:-
- Good communication skills, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to collaborate with key stakeholders, internal and external, to understand the problems & resolve issues.
- Ability to work both independently and in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Cloud certification is preferred.
- Master Of Engineering, MCA, MSc, MTech, Bachelor Of Technology (Integrated), Bachelor of Engineering
- Application Development and Maintenance
- Cloud Platform->Amazon Web Services Developer->AWS/ PAAS
* Location of posting is subject to business requirements
To apply for this job please visit career.infosys.com.