Systems Engineer – Java
About the job
- Primary skills:Java->Core Java
A day in the life of an Infoscion
- As part of the Infosys Delivery team, you will work on implementing designs, developing high quality programs and systems, partnering with our clients to ensure high quality deliverables.
- You will create technical artifacts and be the first point of contact in responding to production issues and conducting any technical analysis to arrive at solutions
- You will share your learnings from projects through knowledge management initiatives and leverage knowledge from other projects to drive high efficiency and effectiveness
- You will be a key contributor to building efficient programs/systems. If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- Advanced conceptual understanding of at least one Programming Language
- Advanced conceptual understanding of one database and one Operating System
- Understanding of Software Engineering with practice in at least one project
- Ability to contribute in medium to complex tasks independently
- Exposure to Design Principles and ability to understand Design Specifications independently
- Ability to run Test Cases and scenarios as per the plan
- Ability to accept and respond to production issues and coordinate with stake holders
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Analytical abilities
- Logical thinking
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.