JDE Sales & Distribution Consultant
|Hiring Organization||Infosys Limited|
|Post Name||JDE Sales & Distribution Consultant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||35000/- To 45000/- Per Month|
|Location||Pune, Maharashtra, India 111045|
A day in the life of an Infusion
- As part of the Infosys consulting team, your primary role would be to get to the heart of customer issues, diagnose problem areas, design innovative solutions and facilitate deployment resulting in client delight.
- You will develop a proposal by owning parts of the proposal document and by giving inputs in solution design based on areas of expertise.
- You will plan the activities of configuration, configure the product as per the design, conduct conference room pilots, and will assist in resolving any queries related to requirements and solution design
- You will conduct solution/product demonstrations, POC/Proof of Technology workshops and prepare effort estimates that suit the customer budgetary requirements and are in line with the organization’s financial guidelines
- Actively lead small projects and contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives with the objective of providing high-quality value-adding solutions to customers.
If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate the next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- Ability to develop value-creating strategies and models that enable clients to innovate, drive growth and increase their business profitability
- Good knowledge of software configuration management systems
- Awareness of the latest technologies and Industry trends
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
- Understanding of the financial processes for various types of projects and the various pricing models available
- Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas, and suggest the technology solutions
- One or two industry domain knowledge
- Client Interfacing skills
- Project and Team management
Technical and Professional Requirements:
- Ability to gather and understand the business requirements, and map them to JD Edwards Enterprise One, should be able to prepare AS-IS and TO-BE documentation in JD Edwards Enterprise One
- knowledge of working closely with the diverse development team
- knowledge in Sales Reporting & Analytics Concepts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- knowledge in working on complex international projects with a global team
To apply for this job please visit career.infosys.com.