Walk-in For Multiple IT skills at Pune
Things to remember while entering the campus
- Keep your double dose vaccination certificate handy while entering campus. There will be random checks at the gate by the Security team
- would need to produce valid negative RT-PCR report (72 hours) in case of single vaccination or if they have travelled between states despite being dual vaccinated
- Please wear masks, & follow Covid protocols
Documents to Carry:
- Carry 2 Copies of print out your updated resume;
- Carry any 2 photo Identity proof (PAN Card/Driving License/Voters ID card/Passport).
- All original education documents needs to be available for verification. (10th, 12th, Graduation(Sem Wise Marksheet, CMM. Provisional and Original Degree)
Please find below Job Description for your reference:
.Net full stack:
- At least 2 years of software development experience
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods
- Knowledge of database development, ideally SQL
- Client side validation with responsive feedback
- Testing approaches such as TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behavior Driven Development) (Nunit, Specflow)
- In depth knowledge of design and developing responsive UI Excellent communication skill & Ready to work in 24X7 support model
Office365 & Sharepoint:
- Excellent customer handling skills via voice/email and chat.
- Admin level exp with any of the Office365 product (MS teams, Exchange, SharePoint etc.).
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange, email, hybrid migrations, Office365 application troubleshooting, PowerShell scripting, and general Office365 technical support.
- Willing to work in shifts to provide 24×7 customer support
- Research, resolve, and respond to questions in a timely manner
- Remain current with up-to-date product information for all released software configurations
- Demonstrate excellent professionalism and communication skills.
- Continuous improvement mindset where good is never good enough and the desire to raise the bar is a reason to come to work each day.
- Ability to make sound decisions, using good judgment in varying scenarios with varying degrees of conflict specific to employee interactions, operational results, and troubleshooting to achieve a unified outcome with integrity.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks while employing time management and organizational skills.
- Critical thinking that supports your ability to accurately assess interactions, solve problems, and collaborate within our Quality framework and aligned to our Values.
- An appetite to be in an environment where you will constantly learn, be challenged, and get energized by change.
- Solid track record of achieving and exceeding performance and behavioral expectations. Good to have:
- Prior experience with MS Related support Projects preferably Concierge or Premier
- Relevant Microsoft certifications
Selenium + Java
- Selenium with Java, C#, Python, SDET, DevOps, Automation Framework-Cucumber, Test NG, Agile , Scrum
- Scripting and Dev Ops is mandatory
- The candidate should have coding experience using Java Script, C#, Python; do not hire talents without Java Scripting, C#, Python.
- Work experience of 2+ years on Test Suite developments using Selenium frameworks such as Cucumber, Test NG
- Experience on API Automation or J Behave is a plus
- Selenium with HP ALM/Quality center/JIRA is mandatory
- Selenium with BDD(Behavior Driven Development/Cucumber Framework) is mandatory
Role & Responsibilities :
- SuSE Linux, Redhat Linux
- ITIL Process Awareness (Incident , Change and Problem Management)
- Trained in Soft Skills and Business Communication
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent in Verbal and Written communication
- Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies, scale up quickly, and adapt to different roles as the situation demands
- Excellent Technical skills in Reports, Forms, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements etc.
- Well versed with Object Oriented (OO) concepts of SAP ABAP
- Good knowledge of ABAP Debugging, SAP Code inspector & other SAP standard tools w.r.t development.
- Good knowledge of Quality & code review processes.
- Knowledge on any of the niche skills ODATA, Workflow, Adobe Forms, Fiori, HANA checks etc
- Oracle DBA Skills in Administration, Configuration, Export Import, Standby database, DataGuard, Character set Migration.
- Hands on experience in supporting Oracle databases on EXADATA, Oracle RAC, ASM
- Migration/Upgrade from 10g, 11g to 12.2 and above, RMAN Convert, TTS and Export/Import Migration methods
- DB Migration from Standalone to PDB and PDB to PDB
- Good knowledge about Multitenant Architecture, RAC and ODAs
- Work closely with the IT and project teams in getting a thorough understanding on the requirement, review from the security standpoint and recommend relevant solution
- Lead the design and development of security architectures for different types of cloud and cloud/hybrid systems
- Contribute to the group in automating the processes for pre-approved architectures as well as the recurring requirements
- Drive the evaluation of security products to be used within the organization identified by the management., Skills and knowledge expectations
- Knowledge of Network Security and Enterprise Architecture principles and frameworks such as ToGAF, FEA, Zachman, etc
- Knowledge of various cloud environments, cloud security stack and cloud deployment, models
- Evaluate the security offerings related to cloud security and recommend appropriate controls
- Working experience on Networking(CCNA Certified),Amazon web services, Azure and other related cloud services/provider
- Understanding of security solutions in cloud environments across various security domains like Identity & Access Management, Security Monitoring, data protection (encryption, tokenization)
- Experience in designing and/or implementing an end to end cloud-based solutions (SaaS, PaaS or IaaS), especially in integrating cloud solutions with on premise solutions (hybrid cloud)
- Knowledge on Networks: LAN, WAN, SDN, NFV, Network Capacity Planning, BGP, Routing, Proxy Servers, wired and wireless Infrastructure.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable cross platform components and front-end libraries for future use
- Develop code with good quality, which can be tested easily, and which works across all standard browsers and web platforms
- Experience with React.js and understanding of its core principles
- Knowledge of Accessibility and Web Standards
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools like Git, IntelliJ, VSCode, or Atom
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, yarn, etc
- Experience with container technology like Docker is a must
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology and Scrum ceremonies
- Good understanding of the SQL database architecture.
- Good knowledge on backup & recovery
- Expertise on Database security
- Support day to day operations and managing databases in Physical and virtual environments.
- Good knowledge on high availability and disaster recovery.
- Expertise on high availability concepts clustering, Always on and DAG.
- Expertise in Database performance monitoring and query tuning
- Experience on powershell or shell scripting is an added advantage
- Expertise in SQL troubleshooting and error handling
- SQL server Database Installation, Migration, Upgrade and Patching.
- Hands on experience on monitoring tool Solar Winds.
- Application Support in Unix, SQL & UNIX scripting
- Application support and knowledge on ITIL processes Incident Management & Problem Management
- Knowledge of any programming language (especially Java) & debugging skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills Preferred
- Understanding of capital markets and middle / back office operations in any investment bank Role Description
- Work actively with team members to analyze and resolve application issues
- Incident Management (Incident resolution, stakeholder communication, bridge management, post mortem analysis and action items)
- User Ticket management (Backlog review, User interface and manual prioritization)
- Perform Monthly Metrics Analysis, Frequent Failure and Support Efficiency/Automation, Data queries from client Managers
- Understand current queue of work items handed over across shifts and review criticality/priority
- Planned/unplanned events Support BCP (Business Continuity Planning), Migration, Holiday Activities
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.