Jobs in Calgary Canada
|Hiring Organization||About Staffing|
|Post Name||Inside Sales Representative|
|Qualification||BA / BS undergraduate degree or equivalent is preferred|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 60000 Per Year|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2R 0E3|
CONNECTING YOU TO SALES JOBS IN CALGARY
ABOUT STAFFING recruiters are Alberta’s experts in connecting candidates with Sales jobs. We focus on a temporary, direct hire, and temporary-to-direct hire placements in the corporate, industrial, management, and technical fields. We specialize in providing solutions for organizations that urgently need positions filled or that require confidentiality, which means you receive exclusive access to opportunities often unavailable anywhere else.
About Staffing’s recruitment specialists believe in a human-to-human approach to hiring. We read your resume, conduct person-to-person interviews, and make our matches for Sales jobs based on what will benefit both the employee and the employer. As Masters at Matching Culture®, we can connect you with an extensive network of reputable employers.
We evaluate each employer’s expectations, opportunities, and qualification and skill requirements, as well as their corporate culture. We use this information to do our best to place you in a position that aligns with your goals, motivations, personality, and values.
Our newest client is located in SE Calgary and seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join their fun, upbeat, tight knit, growing team. They are looking for someone with proven inside sales experience and a track record of overachieving quotas and client retention.
The perfect candidate will have impeccable attention to detail, client retention skills, be a natural problem solver, and showcase exceptional phone presence. If you have a natural go-getter attitude, then this role is for you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
The key job functions are:
- Creating quotes for customers
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects
- Participating in sales/marketing meetings as required
- Participating in seminars, promotions, and Lunch & Learns
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate Sales Executives for further development and closure
- Closing sales and achieving monthly quotas
- Researching accounts, identifying key players, and generating interest
- Teaming with channel partners to build pipelines and close deals
- Performing effective online demonstrations to prospects
- BA / BS undergraduate degree or equivalent is preferred
- Proven inside sales experience in manufacturing
- Track record of overachieving quotas
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM is an asset
- Relevant experience in Lighting Industry is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Problem solver, efficient, and productive
- The full benefits package included
- RRSP matching