Institute for Sustainable Development (ISD)
Project: Discovering the value of Cultural Biodiversity and Building Partnership with community-based organizations
Duty Station: Addis Ababa with frequent travel to regions
Project Duration: One year with possibility of extension
Organization: Institute for Sustainable Development (ISD)
ISD is an Ethiopian Resident Charity organization working on environment and agricultural issues with farmers, youth and students. The institute invites interested applicants to fill the position for Cultural Biodiversity project which will work in 24 Schools in all regions of the country.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
– He/She will be responsible for overseeing the planning, implementation and M&E of all outreach and training activities provided to the school communities.
– The Project Officer will coordinate and execute all training and outreach activities implemented in the partner schools and communities.
– He/She will be expected to ensure that all planned activities, trainings, and capacity building activities are carried out and reported with in specified time frame.
– The Project officer will prepare proposals for continuation of the project.
Interested and qualified applicants, who fulfill the above requirements, should send or submit non-returnable application, CV with at least two referees and relevant documents to:
* Please follow the instructions given here very closely and apply as directed. If you are asked to send your application to a PO Box number or Email address, please do so accordingly and do not apply online.
Qualification: BSc or MSc in Agriculture, Environment or related field
Working experience: Minimum of four years experience for BSc and Minimum of two years experience for MSc, especially with teaching experience.
Technical and Other skills:
– Experience on working with culture and biodiversity areas is an advantage
– Excellent written and verbal communicate skills
– Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly in English and Amharic
– Computer literate in MS Office application
To apply for this job please visit www.ezega.com.