Western Financial Group
As an Insurance Broker with Western Financial Group, you will be one of the first faces our customers see when entering a branch. You will represent us and be our advocate for providing the right coverage options to our customers. Provide great service to existing customers and quote insurance coverage.
Here is what a typical day looks like
- Support new and existing customers by offering recommendations for products and services required
- Promote retention of existing customers by building strong relationships and providing quality customer service
- Navigate multiple insurance partner online portals to complete customer applications
- Quote new business through outbound calls and walk-in clients
- Communicate with insurance company Underwriters to ensure evolving guidelines are met
The value you bring
- Experience working from a desktop computer and navigating web-based platforms
- Experience providing excellent customer service
- The ability to communicate professionally in person, over the phone, and through email
- A desire to learn our systems and processes. If you don’t know something, ask!
- Must have level 1 general insurance license or be willing to obtain
Western Financial Group – Top 100 Canadian Employer
Our people make us who we are and we’re thankful to have been recognized as a Top Employer across Canada! We are looking for great people who share our values and want to share their unique skills with us. Western is on a mission to exceed customer expectations, and that starts with our people. Would you like to be part of our story?
As one of Canada’s top insurance broker, Western creates security and has provided customized insurance solutions to over 1 million Canadians. For over a century, we’ve secured our neighbours’ future by staying true to our Guiding Principles of Truthfulness, Fairness, Value, and Loyalty.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.