MANAGER, CUSTOMER CARE (INSURANCE)
|Hiring Organization||Dynacare Laboratory and Health Services Centre|
|Post Name||MANAGER, CUSTOMER CARE (INSURANCE)|
|Qualification||Diploma in the Healthcare industry|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 16 To CAD 28 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Manager, Customer Care
At Dynacare, our values are the core of who we are and what we believe in. They inspire us to be our best every day and in everything, we do to provide individuals, healthcare professionals, and clients with the timely and accurate information they need to make informed decisions and improve patient outcomes.
The Manager, Customer Care provides leadership for all Customer Relations/Client Services and the Dynacare Insurance Solutions (DIS) customer care department. To support the achievement of Dynacare’s Mission, Vision, Strategic, and Operational objectives. This role is a full-time permanent role, for our Brampton office.
This position is fully remote Monday to Friday. However, managers are required to attend leadership meetings on-site or off-site occasionally. This opportunity opens the chance to coach, mentor, and support a team of talented individuals with their current and future career goals.
Our Manager, Customer Care is accountable for ensuring customer care/client services, excellence and quality, efficient utilization of resources, budget implementation, and strong, positive employee relations/client relations in all three main areas of accountability.
If you are passionate about supporting healthy lives with commitment and care, please apply today. Let us open the door to your extended career journey.
What this position offers You:
- Lead the integration of all new clients in collaboration with Laboratory Operations to ensure that all setups and validations have occurred and operational needs and clients’ needs are met
- Lead the implementation of projects within Customer Service that have a time span of over 3 months duration
- Provide leadership on behalf of Customer Care on cross-functional work
- Provide leadership to effect resolution of all client (internal and external) requests, problems, and inquiries
- Develop, implement and review a 3 to 12 monthly business plan for customer service and ensure an optimal organization design will deliver sustained excellence in the development and execution of Customer/client and physician relations
- Work collaboratively with other DIS Managers, Business Development, Core Laboratory, Manager of Specimen Processing, LHSC Managers and participate in core team meetings of various departments
- Collaborate with key stakeholders internal and external to identify growth opportunities and processes to improve the customer experience
- Assist management team in responding to consumer complaints and inquiries
- Recommend Customer Service policies procedures and standards to the Senior Management
- Prepare comprehensive, documented observations, analyses, and interpretations of data including technical reports, summaries, protocols, and quantitative analysis
- Participate as a member of the management team by providing input into strategic business planning. Ongoing review and analysis of programs and systems to ensure continuous improvement targets are achieved
- Ensure proactive customer service is provided, including professional and personal assistance to all internal and external clients, answering inquiries, reviewing customer complaints and implementing corrective action as appropriate, and interpreting departmental information as required
- Provide ongoing coaching and support to S1 direct reports (apply effective managerial leadership practices within the appropriate context and prescribed limits. Specify the outputs or results expected – work quantity, quality, and timelines)
- Support direct reports in using judgment and initiative in doing their work and provide appropriate development of opportunities to direct reports
- Process implementation and improvement (35%)
- Staff supervision (25%)
- Client relation management (10%)
- Monitoring of CCR’s performance (20%)
- Financial and budgetary management (10%)
You will oversee the following:
- Call Center Team Lead
- Customer Care Representative
- Recommend and monitor customer policies, standards, and practices that apply across Dynacare
- Provide advice, service, education, and expertise regarding customer relations
- Coordinate meetings cross-functionally as required
- Work collaboratively and provide services cross-functionally with LO&CS on validation and troubleshooting
Qualifications and Competencies you will bring:
- Extensive knowledge of Customer Relations/Physician Relations
- Proven business planning, reporting, and budget control experience
- Knowledge of Laboratory Information Systems
- Diploma in the Healthcare industry
- 5 to 7 years of successful customer service experience in medical laboratory or healthcare sector
- Demonstrated ability to manage staff and a minimum of 5 years experience in a management capacity
- Excellent knowledge of Dynacare operations and requirements
- Proven business planning, reporting, and budget control experience
- Social Process Skills
- Collaborative working style with customer centric approach and troubleshooting skills
- Managerial leadership skills (coaching mentoring, performance managing, etc.)
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people’s lives. I am a caring, collaborative team player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Caring – I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues and customers.
- Collaborative Team Player – I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement – I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable, and find ways to make things better.
At Dynacare, we are proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.
If your qualifications and experience fit this position, we will contact you to learn more. We offer competitive pay and great benefits, along with the opportunity to grow and thrive with a dynamic, successful company. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada’s health and wellness solutions, leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement, and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength, so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and the Dynacare Accommodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process.
Dynacare is committed to doing our part to protect our team, our clients, and our communities against the spread of COVID-19. Please note that it is a requirement for this role that the individual be fully vaccinated*unless an exemption under the applicable provincial human rights legislation applies. Proof of full vaccination will be required to be submitted to our third-party services provider for verification purposes.
*“Fully vaccinated” is defined as two doses of a Health Canada-approved COVID-19 vaccine, plus 14 days after the second dose