Intercare Corporate Group
Licensed Practical Nurse (Casual Positions)
Intercare Corporate Group’s Brentwood Care Centre, Chinook Care Centre, Southwood Care Centre, Kingsland Terrace
Are you a dedicated and compassionate Licensed Practical Nurse who is looking to make a difference in the lives of our Continuing Care Residents by providing person-centred care?
Come and Join the Heart of Excellence
Intercare is a fully accredited Alberta based company providing health and life enrichment services in continuing care centers since 1992. Our purpose is to maintain dignity, offer choice and support growth to those we serve. Here at Intercare, our employees drive the success of our organization through the implementation of our core values. Without the dedication and commitment of our employees, Intercare would not have grown into a leader in the continuing care sector. That’s why we make every effort as an organization to provide our valued employees a safe, healthy, and rewarding work environment.
Locations: Brentwood Care Centre, Chinook Care Centre, Southwood Care Centre, Kingsland Terrace
Unit Types: Long Term Care, Hospice, Dementia, Brain Injury, Behavior Support Units
Position Type: Casual positions available
Salary: $28.03 -$34.69 per hour, depending on experience
- Under the direction and supervision of the staff nurse, utilize knowledge, skills and relevant attributes to carry out the nursing process
- Promotes physical, intellectual, emotional and psychosocial and spiritual well-being of residents and families
- Leads by example, mentoring, empowering, delegating and supporting Health Care Aides in a team-focused environment
- Follow policies, procedures and work routines
- Practice within in the LPN scope, the job description and the policies and procedures of Intercare Corporate Group Inc.
- Current active registration with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA)
- Current medication administration course
- Demonstrate interest and concern in providing a safe, comfortable and attractive environment for clients, families, guests and staff
- Mentally and physically able to perform duties as outlined
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and to complete assignments in a timely manner
- Demonstrates effective communication, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to read, write and communicate in the English language
Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate is found
Intercare’s Values: Respect | Compassion | Commitment | Service | Ethics
Intercare employees enjoy the following:
- Work/life balance
- Competitive compensation package
- Company events
- Educational opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- A respectful and positive working environment
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.