OSD Manufacturing Master Data Specialist H/F
For an important international pharmaceutical company, we are looking to recruit a temporary
OSD Manufacturing Master Data Specialist H/F 100%
French / English
In this position, the OSD Manufacturing Master Data – Specialist will execute tasks related to manufacturing and Quality Control master data in the Manufacturing ERP System following the GXP guidelines. This includes and is not limited to: data entry, data analysis, workflow follow-up, functional testing of ERP system, manufacturing ERP data technical development, master data SME, and coordinating or leading manufacturing ERP data projects. This position will work in close collaboration with Boudry Manufacturing departments, Global MasterData, Quality Assurance, and other internal stakeholders.
The OSD Manufacturing Master Data – Specialist:
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Get Paid To Take Photos
- Work From Home Jobs - Multiple Fields
- Writeappreviews.com - Get Paid To Review Apps On Your Phone
- Paid Online Writing Jobs - Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online
- Get Paid To Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Recommended Interview Questions to Crack Any Interview:
- Is able to timely execute the assigned tasks and assess the impact of these changes upon other manufacturing ERP Data within the ERP system. He/She understands the full scope and is consulted during the reflection on timelines and impacts.
- Prepares and follows data templates and workflows in order to meet the requested timelines and makes the data entry in the ERP system.
- Is CAPA action owner and change control action owner and must ensure that the proper actions are done in due time and according to the GxP guidelines and liaise with more global project timelines.
- Collects user requests and proactively proposes solutions for improvement to the impacted departments and involves the relevant person upon need. He/She will creatively think of solutions that could be process oriented.
- Coordinates the stakeholder session of routing improvement.
- Analyze the impact of improvement requests and will advise the stakeholder of the impact and will take the relevant action in order to stay aligned across routings with timelines
- Ensures proper IT development; implements and executes the needed data tests/loads within the ERP system.
- Has the expertise to conceptualize, create and update packaging routings and to update existing bulk routings.
- Provides necessary training on routings and other master data for any employee, function or department requiring such training.
- Plays an active role during UAT sessions for ERP improvement or org development. He/she can be consulted during UAT script creation, and execution of tests related to master data, production, QC, QA, Scheduling, and Warehouse functions/modules, and can also participate as a coordinator for these sessions.
- Is an expert in using different tools related to data entry, such as data loader and/or conversion tools.
- Participates in data collection for KPI analyses and KPI set-ups.
- Participates in projects related to MDM activities as a subject matter expert and can lead or co-lead such projects.
- Act as the backup of his/her peers and managers mainly regarding coordination activities.
- + 3 years experience in data entry
- Conscientious, reliable in action follow-up and priority management
- Strong team-player
- Fluency both in French and English is required
- Good insight in processes and dependencies
- Concentrated consciousness, aiming for the “right first time”
- Aiming for the full picture and the full understanding of the other’s implication
- Interested and skills in relationship and cross-department interactions.
- Strictly follow established processes but also be able to actively contribute to defining new processes
- Interested and motivated to expand project lead skills
- My first experience with manufacturing ERP
- Excellent IT proficiency: MS Office, Excel, ERP
- GxP mindset and culture
- The first experience in project management is an asset.
To apply for this job please visit ch.linkedin.com.