We are seeking an Interior Designer who can generate unique, functional and inspiring designs while taking into consideration all the key aspects of space planning.
- To Study the RFQ and the inquiries received from the clients.
- To meet up, survey the site and determine the client’s goals, requirements and budget for the project.
- To prepare mood/design boards
- To acquire information about building codes and inspection regulations prior to sketching preliminary design plans
- To estimate material requirements
- To analyze multiple suppliers for the material with high-quality products and competitive pricing.
- To select and prepare samples for clients’ approval while remaining within the budget
- To prepare final execution plans
- To coordinate project tasks and processes
- To check the quality and progress at Site / Project and verify it with the design drawings.
- A Bachelor’s degree with focus on Designing, preferably Interior Design
- Good at freehand sketches and proposing proper detailing at a site.
- Knowledge and experience about materials and finishes and ability to specify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, and plumbing fixtures
- Excellent knowledge about BOQ’s and experience in preparing full comprehensive BOQ for different projects
- Excellent AutoCAD, Photoshop and 3D Max Skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in the English and Arabic language
- Valid UAE Driving License
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Job Type: Full Time
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.