Intertalents in Sweden
IT – Entry Level
About the position:
This is a remote position, with occasional in-person meetings. This position is a good fit for someone looking to expand their skills, such as a student or entry-level, or someone who has some basic level experience but wants to put a Swedish company on their CV.
Good to know! A benefit of working with us is that you will get free access to our course material and free job coaching while you continue to look for work in the Swedish market.
All of our co-founders found jobs shortly after working with this course material, and 4 out of 11 beta testers for our course got a job offer within 1-2 months of completing the course.
You will get free job coaching, access to our network of partners who also help internationals to get hired and integrate into Swedish society, and you have the opportunity to work with us early on in the growth of our company.
- Uploading documents to Learn Dash: videos, setting up the course contents
- Uploading content to the website, such as partner logos, testimonial content, trackable links, new webpages (ex: adding a sales page)
- Good to have experience with WordPress and Elementor
- Website maintenance, such as making sure it’s running properly, checking notifications (weekly maintenance activities)
- Adding plugins and features to the website, such as newsletter integrations and analytics
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- General IT knowledge and background, like best way to set up emails, IP address, protecting against spam
- Making sure our “system” is GDPR compliant (data is protected during website visits, input of info from customers, etc)
- Front-end development – basic level, UX/UI
- Making backups on the website and course hosting platform
- Can organize digital assets, for example to be used to upload materials to the course or website
- Important to note: there will be minimal training other than some guidance from the original IT member on how to proceed with existing functions. This role is best for someone who wants a project to utilize/test their entry level skills and can work independently in IT matters.
- At least 1 year experience
- Good but not required: knowledge of the Swedish market, lives in Sweden, want to move to Sweden, good English writing skills
- Additional plus if knowledge of WordPress, Learn Dash, graphic design, video editing
- 5-10 hours weekly
- 100% remote, with the possibility to meet in person occasionally in Stockholm
About the company:
Intertalents in Sweden is a company based in Sweden that helps foreign-born professionals to find career success in the Swedish marketplace. We offer online courses, e-books, workbooks and templates that educate the international professional on how to find a job in Sweden and adapt to the Swedish cultural standards.
We are a young company of only 1.5 years with three founders and have just launched our first course on the market in Spring of 2022. Already we have several partners within the support for international professionals’ community where we have collaborative webinars and workshops, and support from the government organizations such as Science Park and Almi.
To apply for this job please visit se.indeed.com.