INV Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Jump to: Hide
Quality Assistant Intern
About the Company :
The INV Healthcare and the Sukham Life are India’s first holistic male wellness brand providing quality herbal products, honest expert consultation, and personalized counseling to its customers.
Job Description ::
- Create and design application and software testing processes
- Monitor system and software functionality
- Ensure offerings are entirely functional and provide quality assurance for software products
- Automated testing and problem-solving of various tasks that work towards a development process
- Advise best practices and optimizations throughout testing and bug-fixing processes
- Collaborate with fellow software QA leads to develop test plans and new approaches for seeking out bugs and exploits in end-user-facing applications
- Establish and implement rigorous reporting and automated monitoring systems
- Establish creative direction for the company within brand guidelines
- Manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Are available for full time (in-office) internship.
- Have relevant skills and interests.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Contract length: 3 months
Salary: ₹8,000.00 – ₹10,000.00 per month
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Delhi, Delhi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.