Software Development Engineer (Frontend)
Full Job Description
Work Type: Full Time
We are looking for someone passionate about building the next big thing and making a true impact in the region.
- Implement high-quality solutions in a timely manner. Designed and built to last and to scale.
- Study the API design and give feedback on the structure for optimized implementation on frontend.
- Identify new libraries/patterns/platforms that we should study/adopt to continuously improve our architecture.
- Prototyping new features and wire-frames cross-functionally with the product team.
- Contribute to planning, roadmaps, and integration plans.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in system design, data structures, and algorithms.
- Strong expertise in React/React Native.
- Good understanding of Redux/Flux.
- Have built and shipped one or more consumer-facing products.
- Have a super knack for user interface and particular about API design.
- Hands-on experience and understanding of cloud platforms.
- Accountability and Ownership: Self-driven individual who can build and maintain high scale projects end to end.
- Experience in implementing consumer-facing products at early-stage startups.
- Basic understanding of the financial and investment ecosystems.
- Market-standard compensation;
- Generous Employee Stock Ownership Plan in line with our belief that our employees should be owners of the company and not just contributors;
- You’ll never have to pay for our premium paid plans ;)
- Being part of a founding team building something revolutionary in FinTech in the region.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.