Iora Ecological Solutions
Environmental Sciences Internship
About IORA Ecological Solutions
WebsiteIORA Ecological Solutions (IORA) is one of India’s leading environmental conservation firms with expertise in environmental finance, policy, and project development and implementation. IORA has an extensive national and international portfolio of projects that cover a wide spectrum of environmental work some of which include: valuation and conservation of biodiversity and ecosystem services forest conservation and management of clean technologies new market mechanisms for climate change mitigation, forestry, and biodiversity urban water management sustainable agriculture integrated river management IORA’s clients include central and state governments, financial institutions, development agencies, businesses and NGOs with whom IORA works closely to design and implement holistic conservation solutions.
About The Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Carry out secondary research for diverse projects across agriculture, climate change, and forestry sectors
- Support engagement with key stakeholders and draft proceedings for consultations/meetings
- Engage and liaise with our external partners and key stakeholders
- Support the project team in drafting reports, collating and analyzing data points and qualitative information
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the project lead
Skill(s) required MMS-Excel MS-PowerPointLearn these skills on Internshala TrainingsSpecialize in Human Resource ManagementLearn MS-ExcelWho can apply
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full-time (in-office) internship
- are available for a duration of 2 months
- are from or open to relocating to Mumbai and neighboring cities
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
To apply for this job please visit in.linkedin.com.