Jump to: Hide
Full Job Description
- Support month end process and reconciliations within deadlines and instructions.
- Ensure that accounting records are thoroughly maintained in preparation for independent audits.
- Maintain adequate and current documentation of the systems of internal control.
- Ensure that all processes and decisions are in line with IQVIA SOPs and local legal requirements.
- Responsible for reviewing, correcting, and executing pay data inputs and calculations monthly.
- Maintain payroll related accounts, research out of balance situations, and prepare payroll journal entries.
- Assist with monthly payroll accounts reconciliation, research and clear outstanding items.
- Perform various accounting functions preparing, processing, maintaining, and reconciling.
- Preparation of Employee benefits schedules as per local accounting standard requirement.
- Ensure timely remittance and Process ACH payment of payroll, PT , PF and TDS.
- Ensure statutory filing of Bonus, PT , PF and TDS returns.
- Ability to dealing with statutory audit and internal Audit for payroll quires.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.